This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud WTMC contributed a whooping 209 entries.
Seeing Through Numbers, with Helen Verran and Annemarie Mol
Democratic risk governance of nanotechnologies for development
Toward an appropriate societal embedding of neuroimaging in the domain of healthcare
Bioinformation and human identity: the impact of bioinformation on the human sciences
Publications by dr. O. Amsterdamska 2005 – 2009.
- CSI: The Paris Centre de Sociologie de L’innovation
- The European Association for the Study of Science and Technology (EASST)
- 4S: Society for Social Studies of Science
- LOGOS: the council of the national Dutch research schools in the Humanities
- Maastricht University STS
- BSTS - Belgian Science, Technology and Society
- WTMC PhD Spring Workshop 21-23 April 2021
April 21, 2021 - April 23, 2021
- WTMC PhD Summer School 'Epistemic Corruption' 23-27 August 2021 with Sergio Sismondo
August 23, 2021 - August 27, 2021
- WTMC PhD Fall Workshop 3-5 November 2021
November 03, 2021 - November 05, 2021
- WTMC PhD Spring Workshop 6-8 April 2022
April 06, 2022 - April 08, 2022
- WTMC PhD Summer School 22-26 August 2022 with Sabina Leonelli
August 22, 2022 - August 26, 2022