The list provides a fantastic overview of the kind of work done by members of WTMC. Alternative ways of navigating this have been produced by WTMC members.
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud WTMC contributed a whooping 64 entries.
Entries by WTMC
Sublime Blood Tomato, Red Rice and Wadden Sea Mussel soup A recipe of WTMC publications 2011 – 2016 Anna Harris “Recipes may be linked with the impulse to rule, hierarchise and differentiate …. Recipes are lists, at least in part” Nutrition, A case, of good blood tomatoes: look for those grown with renewable energy, ,,, […]
Congratulations to the ‘new doctors’ who successfully defended their PhDs in the last few months
Have you ever wondered what happens at Soeterbeeck, during WTMC workshops and summer schools? Watch this film to find out more.
Watch this film about WTMC, made at the 2013 Annual Meeting.
Take a look at the event’s photo impression.
Historicizing Medical Ethics. A history of clinical research ethics in the Netherlands after the Second World War
Beyond controversy. Interdisciplinary research on municipalities, mobile phone base stations and health risks.
Voor Elkaar in Parkstad
Constructivism and subjectivity
- CSI: The Paris Centre de Sociologie de L’innovation
- The European Association for the Study of Science and Technology (EASST)
- 4S: Society for Social Studies of Science
- LOGOS: the council of the national Dutch research schools in the Humanities
- Maastricht University STS
- BSTS - Belgian Science, Technology and Society
- Spring workshop 2-4 May 2018
May 02, 2018 - May 04, 2018