Good nursing: exploring nursing practices and the valuation of nursing roles
About Elize Schiweck
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that Elize Schiweck contributed 91 entries already.
Entries by Elize Schiweck
Dara Ivanova, 3 September 2020, Erasmus University Rotterdam
Validity and integrity in natural sciences
Tying knots and working with frayed edges: unraveling regions as places and imaginaries of care
From Sunday 10 to Thursday 14 January 2021 WTMC will organize a PhD Winter School (online) with anchor teacher Pierre-Benoît Joly.
WTMC Annual Meeting 11 December 2020 (online)
As always, you are all welcome – PhD members, retired members and everyone interested (also if not a member of WTMC).
Book your place and receive the meeting link here (obligatory). Please register by 30 November!
ERC Synergy Grant for Willem Halffman (RUN) and Cyrus Mody (UM)
On Friday 30 October 2020, WTMC will organize the next Writeshop. The Writeshop is meant for WTMC members who are in the final phase of their PhD.
Scripting for inclusion
Tineke van der Schoor, 28 May 2020, Maastricht University
- CSI: The Paris Centre de Sociologie de L’innovation
- The European Association for the Study of Science and Technology (EASST)
- 4S: Society for Social Studies of Science
- LOGOS: the council of the national Dutch research schools in the Humanities
- Maastricht University STS
- BSTS - Belgian Science, Technology and Society
- WTMC PhD Writeshop 1 October 2021 at Social Impact Factory
October 01, 2021
- WTMC PhD Fall Workshop ‘Emerging Innovations as Systems’ 3-5 November 2021
November 03, 2021 - November 05, 2021
- WTMC Annual Meeting,10 December 2021
December 10, 2021
- WTMC PhD Spring Workshop 6-8 April 2022
April 06, 2022 - April 08, 2022
- WTMC PhD Summer School 22-26 August 2022 with Sabina Leonelli
August 22, 2022 - August 26, 2022