eGoBIT – Governance of Blockchain-based Infrastructure Transitions on Energy markets
About Elize Schiweck
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Elize Schiweck contributed a whooping 77 entries.
Kathleen Gregory, 2 March 2021, Maastricht University
Managing scarcity – Oil and solar energy
Over the last forty years, scientific endeavours and related policy initiatives have been strongly shaped by datafication. Many of these current endeavours, whether space exploration, genomics or addressing climate change rely on complex digital objects, formed by global networks of data flow.
On Friday 19 March 2021 WTMC will organize the next online Writeshop. The Writeshop is only meant for WTMC members who are in the final phase of their PhD.
The engagement of oil firms in the development of nuclear energy during the long age of scarcity, 1951-1985
Good nursing: exploring nursing practices and the valuation of nursing roles
Dara Ivanova, 3 September 2020, Erasmus University Rotterdam
Validity and integrity in natural sciences
Tying knots and working with frayed edges: unraveling regions as places and imaginaries of care
- CSI: The Paris Centre de Sociologie de L’innovation
- The European Association for the Study of Science and Technology (EASST)
- 4S: Society for Social Studies of Science
- LOGOS: the council of the national Dutch research schools in the Humanities
- Maastricht University STS
- BSTS - Belgian Science, Technology and Society
- WTMC PhD Workshop 'Datafying non-humans' 21-23 April 2021 (online)
April 21, 2021 - April 23, 2021
- WTMC PhD Summer School 'Epistemic Corruption' 23-27 August 2021 with Sergio Sismondo
August 23, 2021 - August 27, 2021
- WTMC Writeshop 1 October 2021
October 01, 2021
- WTMC PhD Fall Workshop 3-5 November 2021
November 03, 2021 - November 05, 2021
- WTMC PhD Spring Workshop 6-8 April 2022
April 06, 2022 - April 08, 2022