On Friday 25 March, WTMC will organize the next Writeshop. WTMC Writeshops are meant for WTMC PhDs who are in the second, third or fourth year of their PhD trajectories. Please reserve your place here by 1 March.
About Elize Schiweck
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that Elize Schiweck contributed 97 entries already.
Entries by Elize Schiweck
My subproject (subproject #4, in the wild, global) focuses on the ways public participation is produced in the practices employed by DIY technology developers to create medicines globally and outside state-regulated spaces.
Building Private Health Care Spaces in Russia: Organizational-Epistemic Assemblages of Care
Between market, informality, and activism: access to medicines in Russia
May-li Mertens, 29 September 2021, University of Twente
You are cordially invited to join the 2021 Annual Meeting now as online event.
Book your place here.
We hope to meet you on December 10!
Willemine Willems, 10 September 2021, Maastricht University
Marthe Stevens, 4 June 2021, Radboud University
The WTMC PhD Fall Workshop will be held from 3 till 5 November 2021 at Soeterbeeck. This WTMC PhD Workshop is an event for WTMC participants in the first instance. If less than 20 WTMC PhDs register the remaining places could be filled by external PhDs.
4S-Bernal Prize for Nelly Oudshoorn
- CSI: The Paris Centre de Sociologie de L’innovation
- The European Association for the Study of Science and Technology (EASST)
- 4S: Society for Social Studies of Science
- LOGOS: the council of the national Dutch research schools in the Humanities
- Maastricht University STS
- BSTS - Belgian Science, Technology and Society
- WTMC PhD Writeshop 25 March 2022 at Social Impact Factory, Urecht
March 25, 2022
- WTMC PhD Spring Workshop 6-8 April 2022
April 06, 2022 - April 08, 2022
- WTMC PhD Summer School 22-26 August 2022 with Sabina Leonelli
August 22, 2022 - August 26, 2022
- WTMC Fall Workshop 7-9 November 2022 (online)
November 07, 2022 - November 09, 2022