Validity and integrity in natural sciences
About Elize Schiweck
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Elize Schiweck contributed a whooping 67 entries.
Tying knots and working with frayed edges: unraveling regions as places and imaginaries of care
From Sunday 10 to Thursday 14 January 2021 WTMC will organize a PhD Winter School (online) with anchor teacher Pierre-Benoît Joly.
The registration form for this Winter School is available here.
Please register by 30 October 2020 !
On Friday 30 October 2020, WTMC will organize the next Writeshop. The Writeshop is meant for WTMC members who are in the final phase of their PhD.
Scripting for inclusion
Tineke van der Schoor, 28 May 2020, Maastricht University
Tessa Cramer, 14 May 2020, Maastricht University
Leen Dresen, 13 maart 2020, Universiteit van Amsterdam.
On How to Change Learning and How to Learn Changing
Linnea Semmerling, 30 April 2020, Maastricht University
- CSI: The Paris Centre de Sociologie de L’innovation
- The European Association for the Study of Science and Technology (EASST)
- 4S: Society for Social Studies of Science
- LOGOS: the council of the national Dutch research schools in the Humanities
- Maastricht University STS
- BSTS - Belgian Science, Technology and Society
- WTMC PhD Writeshop 30 October 2020 at Social Impact Factory
October 30, 2020
- WTMC Annual Meeting 11 December 2020
December 11, 2020
- WTMC PhD Winter School 'A New Political Sociology of Science' 10-14 January 2021 (online)
January 10, 2021 - January 14, 2021
- WTMC PhD Spring Workshop 21-23 April 2021
April 21, 2021 - April 23, 2021
- WTMC PhD Summer School 'Epistemic Corruption' 23-27 August 2021 with Sergio Sismondo
August 23, 2021 - August 27, 2021