Scripting for inclusion
About Elize Schiweck
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Elize Schiweck contributed a whooping 63 entries.
WTMC will organize a Winter School with anchor teacher Pierre-Benoit Joly on The New Political Sociology of Science and Technology from 10-14 January 2021
Tineke van der Schoor, 28 May 2020, Maastricht University
Tessa Cramer, 14 May 2020, Maastricht University
Leen Dresen, 13 maart 2020, Universiteit van Amsterdam.
On How to Change Learning and How to Learn Changing
Linnea Semmerling, 30 April 2020, Maastricht University
RETHINK the European science communication landscape
Journal quality in China
We are very sorry to let you know we have decided to cancel the WTMC Summer School 2020 because of the Covid19 outbreak and its consequences. We are currently working on realizing some sort of alternative (quite likely online): the WTMC Summer Festival.
- CSI: The Paris Centre de Sociologie de L’innovation
- The European Association for the Study of Science and Technology (EASST)
- 4S: Society for Social Studies of Science
- LOGOS: the council of the national Dutch research schools in the Humanities
- Maastricht University STS
- BSTS - Belgian Science, Technology and Society
- WTMC PhD Writeshop 30 October 2020
October 30, 2020
- WTMC Annual Meeting 11 December 2020
December 11, 2020
- WTMC PhD Winter School The New Political Sociology of Science and Technology 10-14 January 2021 with Pierre-Benoit Joly
January 10, 2021 - January 14, 2021
- WTMC PhD Spring Workshop 21-23 April 2021
April 21, 2021 - April 23, 2021
- WTMC PhD Summer School 23-27 August 2021 with Sergio Sismondo
August 23, 2021 - August 27, 2021