The engagement of oil firms in the development of nuclear energy during the long age of scarcity, 1951-1985
About Elize Schiweck
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Elize Schiweck contributed a whooping 71 entries.
Good nursing: exploring nursing practices and the valuation of nursing roles
Validity and integrity in natural sciences
Tying knots and working with frayed edges: unraveling regions as places and imaginaries of care
From Sunday 10 to Thursday 14 January 2021 WTMC will organize a PhD Winter School (online) with anchor teacher Pierre-Benoît Joly.
WTMC Annual Meeting 11 December 2020 (online)
As always, you are all welcome – PhD members, retired members and everyone interested (also if not a member of WTMC).
Book your place and receive the meeting link here (obligatory). Please register by 30 November!
ERC Synergy Grant for Willem Halffman (RUN) and Cyrus Mody (UM)
On Friday 30 October 2020, WTMC will organize the next Writeshop. The Writeshop is meant for WTMC members who are in the final phase of their PhD.
Scripting for inclusion
Tineke van der Schoor, 28 May 2020, Maastricht University
- CSI: The Paris Centre de Sociologie de L’innovation
- The European Association for the Study of Science and Technology (EASST)
- 4S: Society for Social Studies of Science
- LOGOS: the council of the national Dutch research schools in the Humanities
- Maastricht University STS
- BSTS - Belgian Science, Technology and Society
- WTMC Writeshop (online) 19 March 2021
March 19, 2021
- WTMC PhD Spring Workshop 21-23 April 2021
April 21, 2021 - April 23, 2021
- WTMC PhD Summer School 'Epistemic Corruption' 23-27 August 2021 with Sergio Sismondo
August 23, 2021 - August 27, 2021
- WTMC Writeshop 1 October 2021
October 01, 2021
- WTMC PhD Fall Workshop 3-5 November 2021
November 03, 2021 - November 05, 2021