Transitioning towards a low carbon energy system and its implications on society
About Elize Schiweck
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Elize Schiweck contributed a whooping 28 entries.
Entries by Elize Schiweck
You are gladly invited to join the incoming WTMC Annual Meeting. Please register by 29 November!
In this workshop, we will consider the more or less recent quest to make science more ‘open’.
On Friday 25 October 2019, in new location the Social Impact Factory, WTMC will organize the next Writeshop.
Big tech through the eyes of the user
Precarity in the social-material networks of time-based media works of art
Advancing the evaluation of graduate programs in Brazil: A proposal for improvement of the courses’ assessment form and a study of suitable metrics and indicators for its application
(Re)Building Geographies of Care
“A New World of Observation”: Microscopists, Matter and Media, ca. 1850–1900
- CSI: The Paris Centre de Sociologie de L’innovation
- The European Association for the Study of Science and Technology (EASST)
- 4S: Society for Social Studies of Science
- LOGOS: the council of the national Dutch research schools in the Humanities
- Maastricht University STS
- BSTS - Belgian Science, Technology and Society
- WTMC PhD Workshop "Open"
November 18, 2019 - November 20, 2019
- WTMC Field Trip 21 November 2019
November 21, 2019
- WTMC PhD Workshop 'Providing Evidence for Policy Making' 29 November 2019
November 29, 2019
- Invitation WTMC Annual Meeting,13 December 2019
December 13, 2019
- WTMC Spring Workshop 1 - 3 April 2020
April 01, 2020 - April 03, 2020