On Sunday, March 10th, WTMC will organise the first ever WTMC Perspectives Day.
About Elize Schiweck
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Elize Schiweck contributed a whooping 7 entries.
Entries by Elize Schiweck
WTMC Annual Meeting 30 November, De Balie, Amsterdam
WTMC PhD Autumn Workshop “Smart”, 17-19 December 2018, Soeterbeeck, Deursen-Dennenburg, the Netherlands
Anchor teacher: Elizabeth Shove 27 – 31 August 2018, Soeterbeeck, Deursen-Dennenburg (NL) The WTMC Summer School is aimed at PhD candidates who are in the first phase of preparing their doctoral dissertations. The Summer School will offer many interesting insights in terms of both methodology and content. This year, the Summer School will focus […]
University of Maastricht hands over secretaryship of WTMC to University of Twente
WTMC Spring Workshop DOING COMPARISON 2 – 4 May 2018
Conference centre Soeterbeeck, Deursen-Dennenburg, the Netherlands
In my Master thesis, entitled ‘Beyond Bullshitting: Valorisation and the Humanities in The Netherlands’, I explored how scholars respond to the current demand to explain the potential value of their research.
- CSI: The Paris Centre de Sociologie de L’innovation
- The European Association for the Study of Science and Technology (EASST)
- 4S: Society for Social Studies of Science
- LOGOS: the council of the national Dutch research schools in the Humanities
- Maastricht University STS
- BSTS - Belgian Science, Technology and Society
- WTMC Perspectives Day 10 March 2019, Museum Boerhaave, Leiden
March 10, 2019
- WTMC Spring Workshop 8-10 May 2019
May 08, 2019 - May 10, 2019