Congratulations to the ‘new doctors’ who successfully defended their PhDs in the last few months
Author Archive for: WTMC
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud WTMC contributed a whooping 62 entries.
Entries by WTMC
Have you ever wondered what happens at Soeterbeeck, during WTMC workshops and summer schools? Watch this film to find out more.
Watch this film about WTMC, made at the 2013 Annual Meeting.
Take a look at the event’s photo impression.
Historicizing Medical Ethics. A history of clinical research ethics in the Netherlands after the Second World War
Beyond controversy. Interdisciplinary research on municipalities, mobile phone base stations and health risks.
Voor Elkaar in Parkstad
Constructivism and subjectivity
Talking genomics: experts and publics at DNA public dialogues and events
Interesting presentations by and prizes for WTMC members at the EASST/4S conference.
- WTMC Summer School 'Ethnography, Digital Objects and STS, with anchor Dr. Christine Hine
September 04, 2017 - September 08, 2017
- WTMC Annual Meeting 2017
November 24, 2017
- CSI: The Paris Centre de Sociologie de L’innovation
- The European Association for the Study of Science and Technology (EASST)
- 4S: Society for Social Studies of Science
- LOGOS: the council of the national Dutch research schools in the Humanities
- Maastricht University STS
- BSTS - Belgian Science, Technology and Society